Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Another Funky Junk Interior Inspiration

Is this not the cutest most rustic idea??


After yet another Saturday Night Special post over at the Funky Junk Interior blog, I knew I had to make one  many of these.  Rustic is my passion and this gal gets me pure giddy!

I bought this vintage, no legged washboard at a junk sale. My GF just rolled her eyes, lol. Sometimes you just gotta’ have it, right?

Mr. T helped me build a wonderful box around it. We used some of the wonderful FREE pallet wood that he got from work. He was actually quite proud so we decided to do some inspiration/promo shots.


Since this project was done,  I scored some really rusty license plates. I’ll be havin’ more “funky junk” fun.
Thanks for letting me share.
Love yuns,
Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment