Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm Ecomonically Challenged....

...and just plain cheap :)  I love me some re-purposed and free materials just make me giddy. I have found no better blog for that combination than Funky Junk Interiors.  This gal gets me giddy with all the possibilities out there. Because of her, I’ve learned to use a few power tools. Mr. T hasn’t let me use the sharp ones yet.
Here’s a wonderful barn door from the Funky Junk Interior blog that we made and sold within a half hour of revealing it.  You MUST visit the blog! She gives wonderful instructions!

This is Mr. T using the sharp thing that makes saw dust fly.
And me working that vibrating thing that makes wonderful holes for screws to go in.
Following Funky Junk’s wonderful instructions, we had this bad boy made within 1/2 hour. Took longer to paint than make!

The end result was awesome.

This was our Funky Junk Interior Inspiration


Thanks for letting me share!
Love yuns,
Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment