Sunday, June 17, 2012

Craft Show Goodness

The only way I can justify all the crafting that I do is to do a few craft shows a year, plus a local market booth and sell via my girlfriend’s Antique Store. My local show partner and other BF have been doing shows together for the past 8 years. We only do the local shows that we’ve tested and KNOW are good ones. I was blessed to have met my partner, Marykay. She has an awesome Antique store and has a fabulous gift of display. Each show has a combination of handmade goods and antiques. It’s a beautiful blend and we always get many compliments on our set-ups. I thought I’d share a few of our shows with you.
This is a Fall/Winter show we did held at the George Washington Carver Elementary. It was the 1st year that they hosted a show and it’s was VERY successful. We’ll be going again this year.


Prior to any show, Marykay does pre-set ups inside her store. She is Type 1 Bi-Polar and this is a must for her sanity. We print and take the pictures so that our set up time is lessened. Does anyone else do this??? Our set up time varies between 8-10 hours. Marykay can get ALOT of product into a small space. Here’s a few examples.
Our potion filled bottles always sell the best.
Neutrals and White on White is my fav! What colors, set-ups or products do ya’ll scurry to when you go to a show?  We’d love to know!

Thanks for letting me share just an itsy bit of our lives with you.
Love yuns, Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment